United States of America
Effective Date July 1st, 2017
At Tiniciti we are dedicated to creating responsible citizens who are equipped to succeed in the Twenty First Century. We aim to create an environment that nurtures an honest, respectful, responsible, and creative child who is capable of problem solving through investigation and collaboration, and who is committed to the community and environment in which they belong.
We know that maintaining your trust requires that we protect your privacy – so we are very sensitive to the privacy concerns of those who use our websites, our pages and applications on third-party social-networking services, our emails, and our mobile applications (collectively, our “sites”).
Information we collect
We may collect information about you (and the computer or device you use to access our Site in a variety of ways:
- You may directly provide information to us
- You may choose to allow a social networking service to share information with us
- We may gather other information when you visit our Site or other services, or when you view our online ads
- We may obtain additional information about you from other sources where permitted by law
More detail on each of these is immediately below.
Information you directly provide
When you participate in our offers or programs, or request a quote (or otherwise communicate with us), you may directly provide us with information, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Username or password
- Phone number
- Age or birthdate
- Demographic information
- Credit card or other payment information
- Marital status and number of children
- Contact information of family members or others
- Other information about you, your family, or others (such as interests or product preferences)
- Other information you affirmatively allow a third-party service (such as Facebook) to provide to us
Information from social networking services
If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services (such as Facebook or Twitter), we may receive personal information about you that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Site to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on our Site. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration or log-in for our Site or enhance or personalize your experience on our Site. Your decision to use a social networking service will always be voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information social networking services may make available to our Site by visiting those services’ privacy policies.