Tiniciti Preschool has an immediate opening for the 2019-2020 School Year for a full-time School Nurse.
School Nurse will be working school hours, 7:30am till 6:30pm.
School Nurse’s objective is to medically support students and teachers daily with their medical needs as well as provide education around their diagnosis to help promote wellness.
Must be fluent in English
School Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Daily medication passes and making sure all Medical Consent Forms have been signed by parents
- Calling and following up with absent students
- Assisting with injuries and illnesses as they arise during the school day
- Responding to emergencies within the school building as requested and called upon for medical emergencies
- Following DCF and federal regulations for school student health.
Valid and Active RN License
Prior experience in school setting
1+ year of Registered Nursing experience with pediatrics in a clinical, school or acute setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Preferred)
BENEFITS: Paid time off, Flexible schedule, professional development assistance
Speciality: Home health, Family, Educator, Travel Nurse
Employer type: School
Qualifications: RN, Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed: Upon starting work
Shift Type: Day Shift
Patient Type: Pediatric
Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio: +1:7
Shift Length: 8 hours
Work from Home: No
Relocation Assistance Provided: No