Tiniciti Preschool has an immediate opening for the 2019-2020 School Year for a full-time School Nurse.
School Nurse will be working school hours, 7:30am till 6:30pm.
School Nurse’s objective is to medically support students and teachers daily with their medical needs as well as provide education around their diagnosis to help promote wellness.
Must be fluent in English
School Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Daily medication passes and making sure all Medical Consent Forms have been signed by parents
- Calling and following up with absent students
- Assisting with injuries and illnesses as they arise during the school day
- Responding to emergencies within the school building as requested and called upon for medical emergencies
- Following DCF and federal regulations for school student health.
Valid and Active RN License
Prior experience in school setting
1+ year of Registered Nursing experience with pediatrics in a clinical, school or acute setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Preferred)
BENEFITS: Paid time off, Flexible schedule, professional development assistance
Speciality: Home health, Family, Educator, Travel Nurse
Employer type: School
Qualifications: RN, Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed: Upon starting work
Shift Type: Day Shift
Patient Type: Pediatric
Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio: +1:7
Shift Length: 8 hours
Work from Home: No
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Tiniciti Preschool is looking for an experienced English speaking Kindergarten Teacher
Must be fluent in English
Must possess all required courses to hold all the requirements:
- Speak fluent English
- 45 DCF Hours
- 10 In-Service DCF Hours
- CPR & AED Certification
- 5 Years of experience
- Plan, develop and implement daily projects that provide educational and enrichment opportunities for preschool age children while meeting performance standards.
- Plan and arrange classrooms into distinctive learning centers that promote an effective learning environment.
- Maintain the classroom in a professional manner, interacting with families and the community to foster positive relationships and support families positive guidance techniques for young children.
- Follow DCF procedures and state regulations to maintain a high-quality program.
- Monitor meal and snack periods, classroom and restroom activities, and playground activities to ensure a safe environment for young children.
- Document children’s progress and complete all required manual and computerized forms and reports in accordance with federal requirements.
- Plan classroom activities for parent and community involvement.
- Attend and participate in workshops and other meetings to acquire and disseminate educational and beneficial information.
- Responsible for the safety of children.
- Attend extra-curricular activities such as graduation, staff luncheons, etc. Assist with community activities (library, etc.)
- Disinfect cubbies and toys DAILY.
- Maintain classroom clean and organized.
BENEFITS: Paid holidays, paid vacations, the potential for growth as we expand.
ABOUT US: Fast-growing private school in Miami. Ran and operated by highly motivated and friendly staff. We promote a teacher-led environment in which teachers are free to implement personalized lesson plans and their own classroom management strategies and expand their creativity.
Type: Full – Time, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Salary: $9.00 to $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- early childhood education: 3 years (Required)
Education: Associate (Required)
License: CDA (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: One location
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule