Thank you for your interest in Tiniciti!
Tiniciti is a modern-day early childhood facility that offers its parents peace of mind. On a daily basis, our parents take comfort in knowing that their children are enjoying their day in a fun, safe, and nurturing learning environment. It’s the perfect place for children to learn, grow, enhance their skill levels, develop a healthy self-esteem and form close relationships with their teachers and classmates. Come on in and experience what makes this school the #1 choice for parents and their child’s education!
Why choose Tiniciti?
- Personalized Early Learning
- Doors open from Monday to Sunday
- Full-time nurse always on site
- Amazing facilities and qualified staff
- We are attentive, understanding, welcoming and familiar with your needs
- We are within reach through camera access
- We are always close to you through live streaming, up-to-date reports daily, and private transportation
- We are committed to safety 24/7: private security guard, drills, unique keys & codes, cameras- inside and outdoors
- Extra-curricular, enrichment activities: Science and Physical Education
- Multicultural, bilingual and multidisciplinary environment
- It is not just a school, but a second home
- Coexistence and integration
- Cozy and friendly environment, where your children sit in family.
- School for parents program
- Community involvement
- Shared values and goals
- Enrichment classes included in tuition: music, yoga, art, and dance
- Welcoming Open-Door policy
- We are reachable and always happy to serve, interact, answer your Q.s and will always go above & beyond for our students and families
What Makes Us Different?
Children learn fast, and with teachers that have a degree in early childhood development, you are getting the best care and education for your kids. In a nutshell, Tiniciti has combined all these services in one beautiful preschool to help both children and their parents meet their individual needs:
- Propriety, Holistic CurriculumEducation Programs Made Specifically for Preschoolers!
- Year – Round AccessibilityOpen 8am-8pm. 7 Days a Week. 360 Days a Year!
- Innovation through TechnologyNew Technology to Help Educate and Stay Connected!
I had to leave my 3 month old baby boy to go back to work and I’m sooooo happy with my decision of choosing Tiniciti @ The Roads. He’s not only being taken care of, he is LOVED. (…) 🙂
(…) They have a great curriculum which keeps them busy all day like painting, music class, exercises, mandarin and sign language which I really like to see that there learning and not just playing all day long. (…)
Their “drop in” service is ideal! Their system is easy and quick to register with and the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. They provide us with camera access, so we can watch our daughter from our phone while we are out for dinner. (…)
I had both my daughters go to Brickell and then to The Roads campuses. Both are are equally great, and what really makes me love the school is the attention and love my kids get from the staff. 🙂
5 stars all around! My daughter has attended Tiniciti for almost 3 years now and it has been a great experience for her! All the teachers and staff are very friendly. (…)